Supplementary Water Treatment
In addition to water desalination, further pre- and post treatment processes are usually necessary, which we integrate into our systems as needed.
Of course, we also offer specific water treatment systems separately, for example for use in producing potable or process water. We use the following technologies:
- Filtration (sand/gravel filter, cartridge filter, bag filter, etc.)
- Adsorption (activated carbon, etc.)
- Ion exchange (positive/negative ion/mixed bed exchanger)
- Mineralisation (hardening, enrichment of RO permeate)
- Membrane filtration (micro/ultra/nano filtration and reverse osmosis)
- Disinfection (with UV light, chlorine dioxide, ozone, etc.)
- Chemical-physical process technology (neutralisation, detoxification, flocculation).
All our systems are usually dimensioned on the basis of a water analysis and designed according to our customers’ needs.
The flow rate of our systems ranges from laboratory grade to large-scale process systems >100 m³/hour.
Our promise for your success!
We operate internationally with main focus on the Mediterranean region, North Africa and the Middle East.
We plan your water desalination plant individually according to the conditions on site. In this way we maximize the efficiency of the system.
We manufacture your water desalination plant with the highest quality components and materials to ensure a long service life.
We offer reverse osmosis plants in different sizes. From 1 m³/day up to 20,000 m³/day.